1. Which documents provide relevant information on the office allocation process?
2. What are the criteria under which the UPB may assign office space?
3. Does filing an application for office space guarantee that one will be allocated to the applying organization?3a. If so, what should an organization who knows that an applying organization is ineligible for an office do?
3b. If not, under which conditions would an organization not receive an office, and what procedures are in place for checking for these conditions?
4. If the UPB is unsure of the capacity or usage of an office, what options do the members have to gain this information?
5. If, after this meeting, an organization believes there are procedural errors which unduly damaged the members, what is that organization's next productive course of action?
I know of at least two members of the UPB who read this. I would ask any members who do read this to forward these questions to those who do not.
When I can get to it: The election madness