Monday, November 13, 2006

More Financial Irregularities

The following was forwarded to me anonymously:

Have you seen this e-mail?

Dear Senators:

As you may know, the UWM Internal Audit Department, in collaboration with the UW System Office of Operation Review and Audit, is presently conducting an audit of the UWM Student Association financial records. While the audit is not complete, we have discovered several irregularities that will require some additional explanation. I will be asking your President, Vice President, and Treasurer to meet with me in person as soon as possible to discuss these issues. In addition, if any of you has any information about SA financial matters that you think is relevant to the audit, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Paul W. Rediske
Director of Internal Audit
UW-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201


We will keep you informed of any developments as we get them.

For those of you who are waiting for news from the Senate meeting on November 12, I will post that when I get the chance. There is much to say.

No comments: